Setup of your Smart Water Shut Off device
Now more than ever, homeowners are turning to smart home products to make their homes more enjoyable and their lives easier. But finding someone they can trust to properly install them can be a challenge. That's why we built our nationwide, certified WaterSecure setup network.
Terms and conditions for a standard setup:
- Setup of one customer-supplied Smart Water Shutoff on a residential property
- Assistance with ensuring your Smart Water Shutoff is properly functioning
TO QUALIFY FOR A STANDARD SETUP, YOU MUST:
- Have a visible water supply pipe where the valve can be installed
- Have a power point located within 1.5m from the pipe where the valve can be installed. This can be resolved with a low voltage 5m extension cord (available for purchase as an accessory)
- Confirm the size of your main water line (must be 20mm or 25mm)
- Confirm your Wi-Fi network is within range of install
- Have the valve connected to your Wi-Fi prior to the technician arriving
Note: The Shutoff cannot be installed on galvanised plumbing
If you do not meet the above requirements, you will not qualify for a standard setup and additional costs incurred must be paid to the technician.
If you would like to discuss setup, give us a call on +612 8231 66 22 with any questions.